Yoga Nidra Training (10 hours)
Earn 10 hours of CECs through Yoga Alliance
Yoga Nidra is a style of guided meditation that leads practitioners through a first-person experience of their body, breath, emotions, and imagination in a completely non-judgmental and compassionate way. It is an antidote to the everyday suffering that we all experience. Almost like taking a short vacation from those internal voices that are telling you you need to do more and be more. Yoga nidra uncovers the ultimate truth...that you are already enough.
What Yoga Get:
- Sixteen self-guided chapters explaining the science behind Yoga Nidra - how it works and why it works.
- Writing exercises for each section of the meditation including the introduction, relaxation, sankalpa, body scan, duality, breath awareness, rapid image visualization, guided journey, and returning to wakefulness.
- Complete a whole yoga nidra script by the end of the course.
- Preparatory practices to get the body and mind in the mood for relaxation including include gentle yoga, a special mudra meditation to help set Sankalpa, chanting the Vowel Spiral.
- Tips on teaching Yoga Nidra privately and in groups.
- Two Extra Credit lessons on creating a person mantra from your sankalpa and detailed on using a mantra with (or without) a mala for meditation.