study yoga with me
from anywhere in the world
Live Yoga Nidra Series
For the first time these classes will be live streamed through Insight Timer, the app that has published my yoga nidra recordings for the last decade. It has grown from a simple app showing you a map of who else is meditating with you around the world, to a robust platform of pre-recorded and live meditation and yoga classes. It is my hope that it will enable my teachings to reach a larger number of meditators. I will walk you through how to register and join the live streamed classes below.
YOGA NIDRA FOR HOPE
Thursday, June 3
1:00 pm EDT
Yoga Nidra helps you uncover the bliss that already exists at the center of your being. In this meditation you will be guided from feelings of isolation and despair towards hopefulness and connection.
YOGA NIDRA FOR GRATITUDE
Thursday, June 10
1:00 pm EDT
Yoga Nidra makes it easy to access your effortlessly thankful true nature. In this meditation you will be guided from feelings of frustration towards gratitude even when life is challenging.
YOGA NIDRA FOR COMPASSION
Thursday, June 17
1:00 pm EDT
Yoga Nidra makes it easy to access your non-judgmental witness consciousness. In this meditation you will be guided from indifference towards compassion using the traditional Maitri or ‘loving kindness’ technique
YOGA NIDRA FOR JOY
Thursday, June 24
1:00 pm EDT
Yoga Nidra makes it easy to access your blissful true nature through compassionate self-awareness. In this meditation you will be guided from feelings of negativity towards joy and a positive outlook.
New Online Classes at The MIndfulness Center
Wednesdays, 1:30-2:45 pm
The physical practices of yoga are a wonderful way to bring awareness to your posture, enhance attention of breath, and promote a calmer mind. Join Integrative Yoga Therapist and Master Faculty Teacher Cheryl Fenner Brown for a class combining the postural alignment of Hatha yoga with unique adaptations making the poses accessible and comfortable. You will be guided through gentle floor warm-ups, kneeling, and standing poses to enhance your strength, flexibility, and balance; all while maintaining connection to the present moment through mindful breath. This combination transforms you from stressed, tight, and achy to relaxed, open and blissful. All levels welcome; perfect for beginners and older adults.
Summer Self-Care: Live Classes & Online COurse
Is the heat of the summer affecting your mood? Are you missing your usual vacation spots because of continued travel restrictions? Simply step onto your mat and be guided through practices of movement, mudra, and breath that keep you cool as a cucumber this Summer. This series dives deeper into the practices included in the online 21 Days to Summer Self-Care Course where we will be working toward a Moon Salutation.
SUMMER LIVE CLASSE SERIES
Tuesdays, July 6, 13, and 20
10:00-11:15 am EDT
Compliments the online self-care course by going deeper into that week's practices, all culminating in the Moon Salutation at the end of the series. *Please note that Yoga Nidra is only included into the online course.
21 DAYS OF SUMMER SELF-CARE COURSE
July 1-22, 2021
Self-Guided Online Course
Includes daily email-reminders and 5-15 min video lessons for cooling mudras and breath practices, hip-opening poses that build up to the Moon Salutation, and 4 yoga nidras taking you to beautiful natural landscapes including the forest, ocean, mountain and garden.
**Purchase live classes and receive an unprecedented 40% discount on the course. Purchase live classes first and within 24 hours you will receive a special discount link for the course**
How to Register for Live Classes on Insight Timer
- Download Insight Timer from Google Play App Store on your phone or tablet, or go to the Insight Timer Website
- Follow the links below for each class, you will need to register for each one separately.
- On the event listing, click the button "Notify Me" to register for the event.
- Click "Add to My Calendar" to have the viewing link added to your calendar.
- Join the class by clicking the link in your calendar OR logging to the Insight Timer app where the class will automatically begin at the appointed time.
- Classes are FREE to attend, but you are encouraged to donate in one of these pre-set amounts $1.99, $4.99, $9.99 (android only) or $19.99 (FYI: previously classes were $18). After app store deductions, I receive 80% of the donations. Please also note that these classes will NOT be recorded for later viewing.
Sign Waiver & Prepare for Class
- New students and clients only need to fill out this form once, please do not fill it out for each class you attend
- In the FAQ learn about what props you need for your online classes,