Healing Yoga for Cancer Home Practice Course
What You Get
- Access to the self-guided home practice course chock full of short video lessons on practices such as:
- Setting an intention to focus the mind toward a goal for healing.
- Simple sound practices that enhance body and breath awareness.
- Mudra, mantra and breath meditation that reduces anxiety and enhances immunity.
- Breathing techniques that promote healing and relaxation.
- Reclining and seated postures that reduce pain and constipation, and promote the movement of lymph through the body.
- Kneeling and standing postures that build energy, strength and stamina.
- Supported restorative postures that induce deep relaxation and build stress resilience.
- Body scan that enhances body awareness and focus.
- Final relaxation to provide deep rest and integrate the other practices.
- Three Yoga Nidra meditations to help you find deep rest and a connection to your compassionate inner witness: Yoga Nidra, Yoga Nidra for Healing, and Yoga Nidra for Insomnia
- Three 30-minute private yoga therapy sessions on Zoom. Schedule your first assessment session before you begin the course, then schedule your remaining two sessions over the next three months. Cheryl is an Integrative Yoga Therapist and has decades of experience guiding cancer patients compassionately through treatment and beyond.
- Bonus content includes:
- Six additional practice sequences to help alleviate side-effects from treatment including: pain, anxiety, insomnia, neuropathy, insomnia, cancer-related fatigue, and lymphedema
- Restorative Yoga for Cancer with Mudras sequence
- Chair Yoga for Cancer sequence
CONTENT & PRIVATE INSTRUCTION IS VALUED AT OVER $250!
How Yoga Helps Cancer Patients
- Physical postures reduce musculoskeletal pain by mobilizing joints and stretching muscles
- Movement improves lymphatic circulation and optimize immune system function
- Embodied movement also provides a sense of empowerment
- Conscious breathing and mudras (hand gestures) reduce stress and improve mood
- Guided relaxation and Yoga Nidra reduces fatigue and improve sleep
- Being part of a community increases connection and decreases loneliness
MAKES THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A LOVED ONE!