21 days of autumn self-care
What if I told you that a daily 5-15 minute yoga practice could get your body and mind in sync with the season, help you turn your mind inward as the season changes?
WOULD YOU DO IT?
During the fall, we move from the heat and activity of summer toward the shorter days of fall. This is a time where Vata is predominant which calls for grounding asana, nourishing mudras, and calming mudras. The time we often draw our awareness inward and learning about the philosophies of yoga and yoga nidra meditations on the yamas, niyamas, gunas and kleshas are included in the course as well.
September 26 - October 10, 2021
What You Get:
- Daily practice prompts of 21 yoga practices including mudra, breath and movement.
- Four Yoga Nidra meditations that explore the philosophy of yoga including the Yamas, Niyamas, Gunas and Kleshas.
- Weekly Group Mentoring session on Zoom where we can meet as a community and discuss our practice.
- Discounted Live Class package enables you to get the most out of that week's practices by attending three Adaptive Yoga classes during the course.
- Lifetime access to the pre-recorded downloadable video and audio lessons you can enjoy them throughout the year.
- Preview the first two lessons