21 days to spring self-care
April 11 - May 1, 2021
What if I told you that a simple 5-15 minute yoga practice every day could get your body and mind in tune with this time of year by strengthening your immune system and your stress resilience?
WOULD YOU DO IT?
Are you feeling anxious and worried about the impending flu season on top of continuing stress about COVID? Would you like to learn natural ways to boost your immunity as we move into allergy season? Want to recharge your internal batteries to help you handle the busy Spring season that is just around the corner?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE!
Join me in this 3-week course where I will guide you through one practice every day that will keep you moving, meditating, and breathing easier no matter what Spring brings.
What You Get:
- Updated daily practice prompts of 21 proven immunity-boosting, allergy-busting, joy-bringing, and stress-relieving yoga practices. Includes gently active and restorative poses; immunity stimulating mudras, and powerful breathing practices
- Preview two lessons - "Chair Sun Salutation" and "Mahasirs Mudra for Sinus Congestion"
- Four moon phase yoga nidra meditations that help you tap into the power of the season. The lessons are downloadable so you can continue to have access to them throughout the year.
- NEW Weekly Group Mentoring on Zoom where we meet as a community and discuss ways you can get the most out of the practices
- Thursdays, April 15, 22, and 29 at 3:00 pm; if you will miss, submit questions and watch the replay.
- Instructions on how to use a mala for mantra and mindfulness meditation. Option to purchase a mala hand-knotted by Cheryl (choice of bead options and thread colors will be emailed to you after you register, limited supply!)