Yoga Nidra for the Five Elements (mp3)
Six meditations exploring the Pancha Mahabhuta or Five Element theory of yoga. This series of Element meditations will explore the five elements that create the fundamental structure for all living beings: the Pancha Mahabhuta or Five Great Powers: Space, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. According to Ayurveda, the world comes into being through transmuting these elements from the most subtle to the most physical. What first exists is the void of Space or Ether; as Ether moves, it forms Air; Air causes friction becoming Fire; Fire becomes denser and forms Water; and finally, Water solidifies to become Earth. All things also move into dissolution through the elements as well. Earth dissolves in Water; Water evaporates into Fire; Fire transforms into Air; Air disperses into Ether; Ether dissolves into thoughts; thoughts dissolve into emotions; emotions dissolve into consciousness; and consciousness dissolves into the Divine. These five elements also create the subtle energy or tanmatra embodied by the five senses and their sense organs.
- Earth Yoga Nidra (48:39) - A grounding meditation on the safety and stability of the Earth element that explores shifting negative core belief patterns.
- Water Yoga Nidra (48:14) - A meditation on the fluidity of the Water element that explores our emotions represented as a rain storm.
- Fire Yoga Nidra (42:41) - A meditation on the transformative power of fire that compassionately guides you through releasing a negative habit.
- Air Yoga Nidra (44:55) - A meditation on the mobile and expansive quality of air that explores our ever-changing emotions as clouds.
- Ether Yoga Nidra (46:23) - A meditation on the pervasiveness of the Ether element that explores the microcosm within the macrocosm.
- Five Element Yoga Nidra (50:29) - A meditation that explores how the natural world comes into being through the transmutation of the five elements.
PLEASE READ: The MP3 files CANNOT be live-streamed, they must be downloaded first onto a computer, then you can listen to them from your computer, or load them onto your phone or other listening device. You will receive a receipt from your order that contains the download links. Please be patient, sometimes it takes a few minutes.
HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING? If the files do not seem to download, please right-click the over the file name and open in an "incognito" window in your browser.
DID YOU KNOW: