- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Nidra Scripts
- Yoga Nidra for the Kleshas (scripts)
Yoga Nidra for the Kleshas (scripts)
In the Yoga Sutras, Patanjali describes five spiritual obstacles that cause mental and emotional suffering and block us from moving forward on our spiritual path; they are known as the Kleshas, which in Sanskrit means “poison.” These obstacles distract the mind with fluctuating reactions to our sense perceptions of the external world. We are deluded into thinking our reactions to the world are the only reality. In truth, reality lies beneath our self-image, thoughts, worries, moods, ego, likes, and dislikes. This pure everlasting part of ourselves is perfect just how it is, and we can learn to merge with it through Yoga Nidra. By systematically relaxing the body, breath, mind, and emotions until the liminal state between waking and deep sleep is reached, we can more easily let go of our everyday worries and become aware of ourselves compassionately.
Includes full-length yoga nidra scripts for the following:
- Yoga Nidra to Build Self-Knowledge (Avidya) - A meditation exploring the lack of self-knowledge at the heart of all suffering, including practical ways to improve your compassionate self-awareness.
- Yoga Nidra to Quell the Ego (Asmita) - A meditation exploring the misidentification with the ego that keeps the mind bound in suffering, including ways to compassionately build a better relationship with the self.
- Yoga Nidra for Attraction & Aversion (Raga & Dvesha) - A meditation exploring attraction and aversion; two sides of the same coin that cause much of our emotional turmoil; including practical ways to release the endless cycle of desire and aversion.
- Yoga Nidra for Letting Go (Abinidvesha) - A meditation exploring the fears around death and letting go, including practical ways to accept the transient nature of the material world.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a receipt from your order that contains the download links. Please be patient, sometimes it takes a few minutes
HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING? The downloads work better on a computer. If the files do not seem to download, please right-click over the file name and open an "incognito" window in your browser.
LIMITED USE LICENSE: These scripts are copyrighted material and should not be taught without proper credit being given. By purchasing these scripts you purchase a limited use license and agree to only use them in live class scenarios. They are NOT TO BE RECORDED for your own or anyone else's use.
DID YOU KNOW:
- MP3s for these meditations are also available for purchase.
- I teach live Yoga Nidra classes.
- Want to learn how to write your own scripts? Join this 10-hour Yoga Nidra Training (CEC's for Yoga Alliance available)
- View all of the Yoga Nidra resources.