Yoga Nidra for Phases of the Moon (mp3)
Three new yoga nidra meditations to be listened throughout the month during the various phases of the moon.
- New Moon (28:19) - A meditation on restoration, going inward, and banishing negative influences for when the moon is dark in the sky.
- Waxing Moon (27:33) - A meditation on new beginnings and attracting positive influences for when the moon is moving towards fullness.
- Full Moon (28:30) - A meditation on abundance and the fulfillment of desires for when the moon is full.
- Waning Moon (26:23)- A meditation on overcoming obstacles and letting go of the things that no longer serve for when the moon is moving towards darkness.
PLEASE READ: The MP3 files CANNOT be live-streamed, they must be downloaded first onto a computer, then you can listen to them from your computer, or load them onto your phone or other listening device. You will receive a receipt from your order that contains the download links. Please be patient, sometimes it takes a few minutes.
HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING? The downloads work better on a computer. If the files do not seem to download, please right-click the over the file name and open in an "incognito" window in your browser.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Scripts for these meditations are also available for purchase.
- I teach a live Yoga Nidra class on Fridays at 1:30 pm EST. Registration includes a replay link available for a week after air date.
- Want to learn how to write your own scripts? Join this 10-hour Yoga Nidra Training (CEC's for Yoga Alliance available)
- View all of the Yoga Nidra resources.