Yoga Nidra for Healing (mp3)
Anyone can practice this technique at home; even those in intense pain can learn to relate to their pain and illness in a more mindful way. Listen during chemotherapy treatments, when you are feeling overwhelmed or in bed on nights when sleep is elusive.
- Setting a Sankalpa (6:50) - A mudra meditation to assist you in formulating an intention for your Yoga Nidra practice.
- Yoga Nidra for Healing (29:43) - A deeply relaxing meditation that helps you connect to your profound healing power and release pain.
- Yoga Nidra for Insomnia (35:29) - A special meditation that is listened to in bed, guiding you into a deep restful sleep.
PLEASE NOTE: The MP3 files CANNOT be live streamed, they must be downloaded first onto a computer, then you can listen to them from your computer, or load them onto your phone or other listening device. You will receive a receipt from your order that contains the download links. Please be patient, sometimes it takes a few minutes.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Scripts for these meditations are also available for purchase.
- I teach a live Yoga Nidra class on Fridays at 1:30 pm EST. Registration includes a replay link available for a week after air date.
- Want to learn how to write your own scripts? Join this 10-hour Yoga Nidra Training (CEC's for Yoga Alliance available)
- View all of the Yoga Nidra resources.