Are you ready to move your practice beyond the postures? Join integrative yoga therapist Cheryl Fenner Brown for an exploration of mudra and mantra, two of the most subtle yet profound practices in the yoga toolbox.
- Learn what makes up the subtle body including the koshas, prana, nadis, and vayus
- Enjoy Yoga Nidra meditations that help you experience the koshas, gunas, and kleshas.
- Learn how to set a deeply meaningful intention and transform your English intention into a Sanskrit mantra
- Learn how sound practices awaken the body's subtle energies and practice bija mantras for grounding, opening the heart, and stimulating the mind.
- Learn why Om is so important and how to use a mala for Japa Mala meditation
- Understand the basics of how mudras work and explore specific mudras to use with pranayama and meditation
- Learn which mudras are helpful for common ailments like stress, depression, headaches, low immunity, injury, and insomnia