21 Days to Spring Self-Care Course
SESSION 1: March 24 - April 15 *OPEN NOW!
SESSION 2: April 24 - May 13
What if I told you that a simple 5-15 minute yoga practice every day could get your body and mind in tune with this time of year, strengthen your immune system and your stress resilience?
WOULD YOU DO IT?
Are you feeling anxious and worried about the impending flu and allergy season and want to learn natural ways to boost your immunity? Want to recharge your internal batteries to help you handle the busy Spring season that is just around the corner?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE!
Join me in this 3-week course where I will guide you through one practice every day that will keep you moving, meditating, and breathing easier this Spring - no matter what comes your way!
Think about how valuable a daily practice will be for you? For the same price as your daily coffee fix, you can take necessary time to fill your own cup with simple self-care practices that will continue to serve you all year long!
What You Get
- All NEW Daily practice prompts of 21 proven immunity-boosting, allergy-busting, joy-bringing, and stress-relieving yoga practices. (gently active and restorative poses to open and stretch the body; immunity mudras and powerful breathing practices).
- Four NEW moon phase yoga nidra meditations that help you tap into the power of the season.
- The lessons are downloadable so you can continue to have access to them throughout the year. Preview two lessons ("How to use a Neti Pot" and "Chair Sun Salutation")
- Instructions on how to use a mala for mantra and mindfulness meditation. Option to purchase a mala hand-knotted by Cheryl, made of sandalwood and other materials, limited supply!
- Gain access to Bonus Home Practice Content that is available only to course participants - includes self-guided instruction on asana, mudra, pranayama, chanting and philosophy - it's like your own yoga encyclopedia!
Receive a mala, hand-knotted by Cheryl. Choice of bead options and thread colors will be emailed to you after you register.