Register now to gain free access to all the resources under the Members tab including online classes, chair yoga, photos and instruction for chair yoga, asana, mudra and pranayama, mantra, chanting, chakras, and yoga philosophy.
Welcome to the Yoga library where you will find web sites, recommended reading and other tools to help you learn more about Yoga and philosophy as well as links to local resources for bodywork and travel.
- Anatomy of Hatha Yoga, by H. David Coulter
- Anatomy of Movement and Anatomy of Movement Exercises, by Blandine Calais-Germain
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika, commentary by Swami Vishnu-devananda
- Light on Yoga, by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Mudras for Healing and Transformation, by Joseph and Lillian LePage
- Mudras: Yoga in Your Hands, by Gertrude Hirschi
- Relax & Renew, by Judith Lasater, PhD., P.T.
- Siva Sutras: The Yoga of Supreme Identity, commentary by Jaideva Singh
- The Bhagavad Gita, translated by Stephen Mitchell
- The Bhagavad Gita, commentary by Ramananda Prasad
- The Deeper Dimension of Yoga, by Georg Feuerstein
- The Gheranda Samhita, translation by James Mallinson
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice, by T.K.V. Desikachar
- The Shambhala Guide to Yoga, by Georg Feuerstein
- The Siva Samhita, translated by Rai Bahadur Srisa Chandra Vasu
- The Tree of Yoga, by B.K.S. Iyengar
- The Upanishads, translated by Eknath Easwaran
- The Yoga of Breath: A Step-by-Step Guide to Pranayama, by Richard Rosen
- Yoga as Medicine, by Timothy McCall
- Yoga Nidra, Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health, by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Bandha Yoga - Wonderful online anatomy resource with moving anatomical drawings of the body in yoga poses
- DailyOm - Daily insights on living mindfully
- Holistic Health Guide - Regular exercise burns up fat, and controls weight and there by make you feel light and energetic. Get to know exercises benefits at holistichealth-guide.com
- Gray's Anatomy - Indexed listing of information and sketches of the human body
- Hugger Mugger - Selling yoga props online
- Midway Project - Articles on health related issues
- Massages.org - Discover the physical and mental benefits of massage.
- Shiva Shakti - Storehouse of information on all aspects of Yoga
- Somatics - Welcome to the largest and most complete access point to information about, d practitioners of, clinical somatic education, a new discipline in the field of health care
- Spoken Sanskrit - Online Sanskrit dictionary
- SunShineYoga.org - Wholesale Yoga Mats, Mexican Blankets, Yoga blocks, and supplies.
- Three Minute Eggs - "The Three Minute Egg is the perfect yoga prop! It supports expansion, encourages stability, and insists that you stay curious and playful!"
- Yin Yoga - All about yin yoga and its health benefits
- Yoga Journal - Online resource for everything Yoga
- Yoga Poses on Yogawiz - Yoga poses involve varying degrees of breathing and stretching exercises which tend to help one develop flexible and supple muscles, joints and tendons and also allows one to stay limber and supple. Yoga poses if practiced regularly can effectively improve your health.
- Yoga Web - A comprehensive guide to yoga. Find information relating to the ancient art and science of yoga
Northern California Yoga Community
- 4th Street Yoga - Yoga in the heart of Berkeley, CA.
- Alameda Yoga Station - Lovely studio in downtown Alameda, CA
- ArunaBliss - Robert "Dragonfly" Courtney offers Reiki, Vortex and transformational healing
- Bronwyn Michaelis - Acupuncturist, Reiki master and yoga
- Cancer Support Community of the San Francisco Bay Area - home of my yoga for cancer classes and research
- Cerebral Palsy Center - Offers yoga for people with disabilities
- Dr. Dawn Jacobson - Functional medicine doctor and the founder of Abundant Living Wellness Center in Walnut Creek, CA
- Integrative Yoga Therapy - Professional Yoga Therapy training by Lillian & Joseph LePage
- Lacey Morris - Chakra Bowl Sound healing and Reiki practitioner
- Lanakai Blue - Melissa Heckman, M.S.W Integrative Life Coach
- Leslie Howard - Yoga and the pelvic floor for women
- Mountain Yoga - Sweet space in the Montclair district of Oakland, CA
- Piedmont Yoga - My alma-mater and home studio in Oakland, CA
- Piedmont Yoga Community - Sponsoring yoga classes for people with cancer and disabilities.
- Richard Rosen - One of my yoga mentors and a wonderful author
- Vickie Russell Bell - My very first Yoga Teacher and dear friend
- Yoga Therapi - Alison Costa, Yoga Teacher and Psycho-therapist
- You Go Yoga - Yoga by Kathy Koberstein
Bay Area Travel Links
- California State University, East Bay Hotels - Welcome to California State University, East Bay Hotels your online source to find hotels near California State University, East Bay, Hayward, CA.
- Oyster Point Hotels - Welcome to Oyster Point Hotels! Our goal is to provide a simple way to browse, shop, compare, and book Oyster Point hotels securely online.
- Pet Friendly San Francisco Hotels - Search pet friendly hotels near San Francisco!
- San Francisco Extended Stay Hotel Network - Find hotels in San Franciscoand book online by map!
- San Francisco Hotels, California - Welcome to Downtown San Francisco Hotels! We will be your proud host and guide during your amazing trip in the heart of San Francisco, California.
- San Francisco Hotel Guides - Welcome to San Francisco Hotel Guides, the local experts on hotels in the Bay area!
- San Francisco Marina Hotels - Our goal is to provide a simple way to browse, shop, compare, and book hotels near San Francisco securely online!
- SFO Hotel Parking - SFO connects non-stop with more than 65 cities in the U.S. on 21 domestic airlines offering many choices with competitive fares from its easily accessed and efficient terminals!
- South of Market Hotels - Search hotels near South of market, San Francisco, CA!
- University of California Berkeley Hotels - Welcome to University of California Berkeley Hotels, your online travel source.
- Welcome to San Francisco Hotel Guides,CA - We are local experts on hotels in the Bay area! We offer a low rate guarantee, accept AAA and other discounts, charge no booking or cancellation fees, and accept all loyalty hotel cards.