Yoga Nidra for the Doshas (mp3)
Three new yoga nidra meditations exploring the three doshas of Ayurveda - pitta, vata and kapha.
- Yoga Nidra to Balance Vata (29:22) - A soothing and grounding yoga nidra to help balance Vata dosha that includes a tree meditation.
- Yoga Nidra to Balance Pitta (31:19) - A relaxing and cooling yoga nidra to help balance Pitta dosha that includes a waterfall meditation.
- Yoga Nidra to Balance Kapha (31:22) - An energizing yoga nidra to help balance Kapha dosha that includes a cloud meditation.
PLEASE READ: The MP3 files CANNOT be live-streamed, they must be downloaded first onto a computer, then you can listen to them from your computer, or load them onto your phone or other listening device. You will receive a receipt from your order that contains the download links. Please be patient, sometimes it takes a few minutes.
HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING? If the files do not seem to download, please right-click the over the file name and open in an "incognito" window in your browser.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Scripts for these meditations are also available for purchase.
- I teach a live Yoga Nidra class on Fridays at 1:30 pm EST. Registration includes a replay link available for a week after air date.
- Want to learn how to write your own scripts? Join this 10-hour Yoga Nidra Training (CEC's for Yoga Alliance available)
- View all of the Yoga Nidra resources.