Yoga Nidra for the Gunas & Kleshas (mp3)
Two new yoga nidra meditations exploring the gunas or tendencies of the natural world (rajas, tamas and sattva) and the kleshas or spiritual obstacles that cause suffering (
- Yoga Nidra for the Gunas (31:25) - A meditation exploring the gunas - rajas or action, tamas or inertia and sattva or balance.
- Yoga Nidra for the Kleshas (35:52) - A meditation exploring the kleshas - avidya or ignorance of the self, asmita or ego, raga or attachment, dvesa or aversion, and abhinidvesa or fear.
PLEASE READ: The MP3 files CANNOT be live-streamed, they must be downloaded first onto a computer, then you can listen to them from your computer, or load them onto your phone or other listening device. You will receive a receipt from your order that contains the download links. Please be patient, sometimes it takes a few minutes.
HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING? If the files do not seem to download, please right-click the over the file name and open in an "incognito" window in your browser.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Scripts for these meditations are also available for purchase.
- I teach a live Yoga Nidra class on Fridays at 1:30 pm EST. Registration includes a replay link available for a week after air date.
- Want to learn how to write your own scripts? Join this 10-hour Yoga Nidra Training (CEC's for Yoga Alliance available)
- View all of the Yoga Nidra resources.