Yoga Nidra for the Yamas & Niyamas (mp3)
Two yoga nidra meditations exploring the yamas and niyamas of yoga:
- Yoga Nidra for the Yamas (29:07) - A meditation exploring Patanjali's first limb of yoga - the yamas (non-violence, truthfulness, non-stealing, conservation of life force, and non-hoarding.)
- Yoga Nidra for the Niyamas (29:44)- A meditation exploring Patanjali's second limb of yoga - the niyamas (purity, acceptance, determination, self-study and surrender).
PLEASE READ: The MP3 files CANNOT be live-streamed, they must be downloaded first onto a computer, then you can listen to them from your computer, or load them onto your phone or other listening device. You will receive a receipt from your order that contains the download links. Please be patient, sometimes it takes a few minutes.
HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING? The downloads work better on a computer. If the files do not seem to download, please right-click the over the file name and open in an "incognito" window in your browser.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Scripts for these meditations are also available for purchase.
- I teach a live Yoga Nidra class on Fridays at 1:30 pm EST. Registration includes a replay link available for a week after air date.
- Want to learn how to write your own scripts? Join this 10-hour Yoga Nidra Training (CEC's for Yoga Alliance available)
- View all of the Yoga Nidra resources.