study yoga with me
PLEASE READ FIRST: Instructions for Live Streaming Yoga Classes
- Register for a Mixed Monthly Series, you can take any 6 classes in 30 days for $108. If you already have a package, they are still valid until their expiration date. Individual classes are also available.
- You will receive a registration email from Acuity (my scheduling system) that includes a CODE. Please save this email so that you can use this code to RSVP for ALL the individual class dates you wish to attend. The system does NOT do this automatically.
- Look for an email from me to join the Zoom class before the scheduled class begins. You do NOT need to have a Zoom account. Simply click the link in the invitation email, and enter the Meeting ID and password to join.
- A few minutes prior to the start of class, get your computer, phone or tablet ready, set up your space and prepare yourself for class. I will start the "meeting" 10-15 minutes early so we can chat and check in with each other.
- Don't have any props at home? Take a look at the video below for prop substitutions you already have at home.
- Since space restrictions are no longer an issue, you can now attend whichever classes you like!
- Don't see classes at days/times that work for you, please email me and let me know what you would like!
No yoga props at home? Use these substitutions!
LIVE STREAMING CLASS SCHEDULE
MONDAY, 7:00-8:00 am
THURSDAY, 7:00-8:00 am
March 2-April 9 <-- NOW STREAMING LIVE!
Learn simple postures, breathing, and mudra and relaxation techniques. Feel stronger, more flexible, gain balance in body and mind, and come away with the tools to make yoga and mindfulness a part of your everyday self-care. Learn yoga from a master teacher who gives lots of personal attention.
TUESDAY, 10:00-11:15 am <-- NOW STREAMING LIVE!
A yoga class blending the safety of Hatha alignment with the subtleties of contemplative practice. You will be guided through gentle floor warm-ups, kneeling, and standing poses that build strength, flexibility and balance. Time will be dedicated each class for pranayama (breath work), mudra (hand gesture), sound practices and deep relaxation. This combination transforms you from stressed, tight and achy to relaxed, open and blissful. All levels welcome; perfect for beginners and older adults.
TUESDAY, 11:30 am-12:30 pm <-- BOTH DAYS NOW STREAMING LIVE!
FRIDAY, 1:30-2:30 pm
The perfect mid-morning respite. This guided form of meditation incorporates intention, body scanning, and other meditation techniques. It connects you to your witness and your deepest internal wisdom without judgment. The perfect antidote to daily stress!
WEDNESDAY, 5:30-6:30 pm
March 18-April 22 <-- NEW CLASS, NOW STREAMING LIVE!
A new evening for people looking to end their work-day with joyful movement and breath. A combination of floor work, delicious restoratives and breath awareness. Appropriate for all levels including beginners and older adults.
FREE, Pre-registration required
Yoga for People Touched by Cancer
THURSDAY, 1:15-2:30 pm
March 12-May 14 <-- TEMPORARILY ON HOLD, STAY TUNED!
Gentle yoga practice and education on how yoga can help reduce treatment side-effects. Learn simple and effective evidence-informed yoga practices that may reduce pain, fatigue, lymphedema, neuropathy, anxiety, and insomnia. The combination of intention setting, movement, breathing, sound, mudra, and guided visualization empowers a positive connection to the body and soothes the mind and spirit. Open to cancer patients, survivors and care-givers who are looking for a way to incorporate self-care into their healing journey, and build community in the process. Sponsored by The Wellness Station, Durham Yoga Company, and You Call This Yoga.