Intention & Personal Mantra Online Course
Most New Year's Resolutions FAIL before the end of January!
They fail because they are often framed in the negative, and admonishing yourself for doing something you think you should not be doing. That usually does not work! Setting an intention (also called a sankalpa) is different. You come up with a statement that will help you take one step toward resolving your current stressors. You phrase your intention in positve language and in present tense as if it is already true. This is a proven method of transforming how you think, feel, speak about your challenging situation, as well as your actions in the world around it. Doesn't that sound better?
In this course you will be led through five days of intentional practice and take time to discover what your heart's greatest wish for self-transformation is through contemplation, mudra, and japa mala - using a mala, or set of prayer beads, that act as a counting tool as you repeat your intention 108 times. This is an extremely powerful way to make change in your life and can be a meaningful way to start off the New Year.
ENROLLMENT OPEN JANUARY 1-31
What You Get
- Daily practice prompts of 5 guided practices that will help you find and refine your heart's wish for self-transformation and healing - course runs from January 1-5.
- Practices include mudra meditation, instruction on using a mala and why 108 is considered a sacred number in yoga, and optional translation of your intention into a Sanskrit mantra.
- Daily opportunities to connect with the group via the Course Message Board.
- Access to the Members Only website which includes self-guided instruction on asana, mudra, pranayama, chanting and philosophy.
- Option to purchase a mala hand-knotted by Cheryl, made of sandalwood and other materials, limited supply!